What’s more popular than posting cute cats on social media? Inspirational quotes. No, you’ don’t have to be a teenager or in an existential crisis to be posting them. More and more social networks are exploding with quotes. Even celebrities, like ‘It-Model’ Cara Delevingne (who posts them frequently on Instagram) and influencers are using quotes to express and connect. Whether romantic, philosophical, or humorist, quotes can inspire and evoke emotion- from heartbreak to happiness to motivation. Here are some of those quotes from our favorite fashion icons.
1. A quote for friendship: “When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier”- Diane Von Furstenberg
2. A quote on love: “I don’t need a Valentine. I need a Valentino”
3. A quote for inspiration: “I don’t do fashion, I am fashion” – Coco Chanel. I love this because you can be fashion too. How? Open your own Zindigo shop and earn 40% as an Ambassador
4. A quote on success: “Even if I’m completely unsure, I’ll pretend I know exactly what I’m talking about and make a decision” – Anna Wintour
5. A quote on being unique: “I’m not weird, I am a limited edition”. Be your own limited edition with this Single Dress Embroidered Peasant Top
6. A quote on life: “Life is a party- dress like it”
– Audrey Hepburn. Channel Audrey’s classic, party ready style with this Kay Unger Lace T-length Coral dress
7. A quote on shoes: “All it took was one really great pair of shoes” – Cinderella. I’m sure she was talking about these Raoul Strappy sandals.
8. A quote on shopping: ” Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping” – Bo Derek. The solution to that problem is simple: Shop Zindigo
9. A quote on fashion: “I have enough clothes and shoes. I don’t need to go shopping” – No woman, ever.